I'm a 20-something trying to find her place in this world. Currently, I work as a department assistant at DePaul University where I'm also pursuing a graduate degree in journalism.
These days I'm learning more and more the value of living in the present.
A little more about me...
- I love blogging and reading lifestyle publications like The Everygirl and Matchbook Magazine.
- My alma matter, Utah State University, is close to my heart. Go Aggies!
- Fall is my favorite season with spring coming in second place.
- I've never been a big fan of summer (weird, I know).
- Target is one of my the happiest places on earth.
- Thrifting is a favorite hobby of mine.
- I have a strange love of ducks.
- I think hot chocolate and grilled cheese sandwiches are the ultimate comfort food.
- I dream of becoming the editor of a university magazine.
- Baseball is my favorite sport.