Tuesday, May 8, 2012

two years ago today...


Two years ago today I graduated from Utah State University with my bachelor's degree in English. So crazy.

A few days ago my Auntie Jalyne sent me a recording she had me make the day I was honored as the English Department Student of the Year. I was so happy she could come and celebrate that special day with me.

I poo-pooed her when she had me make the recording for posterity's sake, but I'm so glad she did. It's a little gem that captures my true feelings about the amazing experience I had at Utah State.

Once an Aggie, Always Aggie!


1 comment:

  1. I like this! I graduated two years ago, too. I seriously can't believe how fast it has gone.

    Also, I am currently watching Prison Break and just watched the Vow and now I want to come visit you EVEN MORE! Chi-town!

    ReplyDelete