Wednesday, October 28, 2015

bacon is a present pigs give you when you're good

You know your boyfriend loves you when he calls just to tell you he saw a sign for a bacon fest happening next month. It was one of those moments when I smiled to myself and thought, "Yep, he gets me."

In light of recent headlines this week, I must take this opportunity to profess my love for the wonderful processed meat we call bacon. I don't typically eat at Arby's but I can't help but love their ad right now that states:"Bacon is a present pigs give you when you're good."

When it comes to bacon, I tend to take Ron Swanson's point of view. Luckily for me, so does my boyfriend.

image via
If you are worried about processed meats causing cancer, my friend shared a great article on Facebook earlier this week that lays out all the facts. It's important to be informed but the recent reports are certainly not going to stop me from enjoying my bacon from time to time. All things in moderation, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment