Monday, November 26, 2012

Thanksgiving Break


Monday, Monday. Coming off a long weekend is never fun. I had major anxiety yesterday because this week I'm staring a December intersession class, which means I'll be in class three nights a week for three hours for the next three weeks...ahh! I just have to keep telling myself it'll be ok. I can handle this...I'm a rockstar.

Other than feeling rather down yesterday I had a great Thanksgiving break. I went and saw Anna Karenina with a friend Wednesday afternoon after getting off work early (hooray). It was absolutely PHENOMENAL. I can't even describe how mesmerized I was by the entire production. It's unlike any movie I've ever seen.

This year I had my first experience having a "Friendsgiving". My friend Elise hosted a fabulous dinner in which I contributed homemade mashed potatoes. We played Boggle and some other games while also enjoying The Amazing Spider-Man.

Although I skipped the Black Friday madness, I ventured out into my neighborhood during the afternoon. To my delight, I found an absolutely adorable shop called Two Sided. They had a Christmas pop-up shop with fabulous vintage decor and cards. I purchased a silver wreath (pictures to come). Two Sided also sells Rifle Paper Co. products! The only thing that would have made my outing better was if my mom had been with me.

How was your Thanksgiving holiday?

No comments:

Post a Comment