Saturday, April 14, 2012

Saturday Thoughts...


Today I'm thinking about some of the things I'd like to do to better myself and make life more fun and interesting. Here's what I have so far:
  • Try one new recipe every other week
  • Be in shape to run a 5K by July
  • Read at least one book a month (preferably more)
  • Obtain a full-time job or paid, summer internship
  • Pay off my credit cards so I can get out of debt
  • Read my scriptures three times a week (should be more but I've got to start small)
  • Learn how to play the guitar and/or piano
  • Learn how to play tennis
  • Get better at Photoshop
  • Write my friend Paul twice a month (or more)
image source

2 comments:

  1. those are all admirable goals, good luck. I set a goal to practice piano 30 min a week, when I did it I loved it, It's the one thing I know I could keep myself entertained with if the power were out and I had some candles to play by. The 5K is impressive, and writing to a friend is awesome. There is nothing better than a real letter by snail mail......love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds good Clarissa <3 You have always been a good goal setter and achiever... even as a young girl. You inspire me! Love you! <3 Auntie

    ReplyDelete