Thursday, April 5, 2012

Wednesday Wisdom from Gigi...


Lately, this quote keeps playing over and over in my head. The prospect of love is all around. Yet, no matter how I try it seems to evade me. Even though putting myself out there hasn't yet brought me love I keep trying. So here's to all the mistakes, blunders, and never giving up hope!

"I may dissect each little thing and put myself out there too much but at least that means that I still care. Oh! You've think you won because women are expendable to you. You may not get hurt or make an ass of yourself that way but you don't fall in love that way either. You have not won. You're alone. I may do a lot of stupid shit but I'm still a lot closer to finding love than you are."

~ Gigi in He's Just Not That Into You 

photo source

No comments:

Post a Comment