Monday, July 16, 2012

new beginnings...


Friday was my first day as an intern at The Everygirl.  I am so excited and feel honored to be joining this fantastic team of ladies. I've been following The Everygirl since its infancy. I never thought I'd have the opportunity to work on the creative side and actually write for them. Thank you Danielle and Alaina!

My first day I successfully wrote one blog post. That's right. One. Only one. My fingers felt like lead and it was as if every good idea I'd ever dreamed up had exited my brain for good. But, never fear, I'm sure it was just first day jitters (it better be). It'll take a little bit of time to settle in, but I have confidence that I can be a great asset to the team.

I'm still working on determining how I'm going to juggle my internship with my current job but I have faith it will all work out. If only we didn't need money to sustain ourselves. :-)

Here's to new beginnings!

2 comments:

  1. We're so happy to have you on our team! I can't wait to actually meet you in person!

    ReplyDelete