Tuesday, August 7, 2012

iphone covers

I don't have an iphone. T-Mobile keeps letting me down. While droid land has been an ok place to live, the lush iphone landscape has been calling my name for quite some time. My contract is up in November and I will most definitely be switching providers.

What I'm really looking forward to is buying a fabulous iphone cover. Ridiculous. I know. They're all so cute I might just have to buy two! Which one is your favorite?



kate spade polka dots // keep calm and carry on // cath kidston hampton rose // abstract chevron // kate spade note to self // yellow circles

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE LOVE LOVE polka dots............

    ReplyDelete
  2. ah i have the kate spade composition notebook case and im obsessed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well I have a good Cygnett case. Go for something in leather or silicone :)

    .A-

    iPhone accessories

    ReplyDelete