For all of you summer lovers, I apologize in advance. This girl has never been much of a summer fan (insert gasp here). I'm sick of dripping with sweat everywhere I go and having to run my air conditioner 24/7. So, in true David Letterman style, I've composed a top 10 list for why I think fall is better than summer.
top 10 reasons fall is better than summer
10. 95 degree weather with 85% humidity is long gone
9. the clothes: boots, sweaters, tights, flannel, corduroy, wool socks etc.
8. apple picking and apple pie
7. football games with friends
6. hot chocolate and caramel apple cider, preferably consuming both in the same day
5. pumpkins: pie, scones, candles, the pumpkin patch, jack-o-lanterns...you get the idea
4. the holidays: turkey day, halloween decorations, crafting with mom, sparkling cider
3. reading just seems more appealing
2. fall leaves: the colors, the crunch, the piles
And, the #1 reason fall is better than summer is...wait for it, wait for it...shaved legs and perfectly painted toes are no longer required! (I love a good pedicure but all the summer body maintenance is exhausting, not to mention expensive)
images: 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6