Thursday, March 21, 2013

Spring Break To-Do List

photo by Yui Otani
After my short presentation on my breast cancer story today (click here for full text), I'll officially be done with winter quarter. Hallelujah! I didn't think I was going to make it. This paper literally tried to kill me but I prevailed!

Next week is spring break and even though I'll be working my regular full-time job, I won't have to worry about school all week. Big sigh of relief. I plan on playing as much as I can and putting my extra time to good use.

Spring Break To-Do List
  • Read Lean In by Sheryl Sandberg and Kitchen by Banana Yoshimoto
  • Watch "Argo"
  • Take my unwanted clothes to The Brown Elephant
  • Go out with my friend Tasha
  • Have brunch with Irish to celebrate making it through winter quarter together
  • Update my resume and online portfolio
  • Make an appointment to get my bangs trimmed

No comments:

Post a Comment