Wednesday, June 20, 2012

wednesday wisdom...


Today's Wednesday Wisdom is a mantra I keep repeating as of late. In the broader sense, I believe this truth applies to everyone--we all want things to work out. However, at certain times this desire is ever more present. Right now I have two potential, major career opportunities.

Trying to be patient is killing me.

I'm waiting to find out if I made the cut for my dream internship and in a few weeks I'll be applying for a full-time position with my department. I'd have more responsibility, benefits, sick leave, and my second year of school paid for! It would change my entire life, as would the internship I'm waiting to hear back on. 

I just want things to work out.

image source

1 comment:

  1. Me too, me too.........keeping my fingers and toes crossed for you

    ReplyDelete