Wednesday, October 31, 2012

go ahead, eat some candy...

source
Happy Halloween! Isn't this image adorable and hilarious? I can't get over it. Totally made my day. I can hardly believe it's the end of October. In a week I'll be done with fall quarter for grad school. Crazy.

Chicago in the fall is lovely. Every day I find joy walking home from the bus crunching leaves under my feet. So many people say fall is their favorite time of year. I know it's mine. Pumpkins. Leaves. Halloween. Sweaters. Thanksgiving. Caramel Apple Spice drinks. Boots. It all makes me happy to be alive.

I hope you've all had a wonderful October. Make sure you eat some candy today. October 31 without candy just isn't right. Indulge.

Here's to a splendid November!

1 comment:

  1. I definitely ate my fair share of candy yesterday. And this morning, too. I'm slightly sad that autumn is almost over because it's my favorite season ever. But on the bright side, the holidays are coming up so that's something to look forward to!

    ReplyDelete